Okay guys, here's the deal.
I'm broke. I'm really broke. I'm so beyond broke. My job is not giving me the hours I need (can't or won't, I haven't decided), and I need to be able to pay my rent, bills, and get groceries. Because I'm not making enough money at work, and because I'm so broke that I start crying every time I think about it, desperate times call for desperate measures, and . . .
I'm opening commissions.
These written commissions are basically where you commission me, I write you something based on your commission request, you pay me, and then I post the written thing. This is because I am going to charge by the page (so I can't really tell you the price beforehand, although you can set a page cap), and also because I don't want to post the thing without getting payment, because if any untrustworthy individuals chose not to pay me, I'd just be doing requests and that isn't fair.
Basically, this is how it's going to work:
- I will write fanfiction (for fandoms I am familiar with—you can always inquire if you're not sure) or original fiction (if you shoot me an idea, e.g. little girl wishes on a star and gets super powers)
- The rate is $5 per page and $3 per partial page (with partial pages being pages that are 1/3rd to 1/2 of the way down, and full pages being either 3/4ths or, well, all the way down).
- No smut, only because I don't think I can write it decently, and I don't want you paying for embarrassingly bad porn.
- No incest, please.
- I take payment through Paypal; I'll give you my Paypal address when payment time comes.
- Anything else not listed here is A-OK. Violence, gore, angst, fluff, romance, etc (because romance doesn't have to include smut, after all). Even if it's a ship I don't ship, if you're paying for it, I will write it. (Unless it's an incest ship as mentioned above.)
Like I said, this goes for original fiction, too. If you have an idea for a story you want to read—provided it's a short story, not a multi-chaptered epic—I'll write it. I figure that most people are interested in fanfiction, though, which is why I'm opening commissions on those as well.
"But Scrawlers," you ask, "we requested things ages ago and you didn't write them. You know, on your prompt blog? And what about your ongoing fanfictions you haven't continued?"
To that I say: I don't get paid for requests or my own personal projects. I'm treating these commissions as a job. Maximum effort, maximum output time. If someone commissions it, it will get done in a timely manner so that I can get the money I need to pay my bills and buy my groceries. Trust me on this.
So, that's it. That's the deal. If you have any questions, please ask. If you want to commission, ask even faster. I'd be really grateful for anything you guys can provide. (You can ask either through Notes here, or by sending me a message on Tumblr, which is located here: bossanovabyss.tumblr.com/ask )